Sunday 29 December 2013

GOLD DIGGER - GOLD GLITTER NEW YEAR'S EVE MAKE-UP

Hello!

It's almost the end of 2013 and what better way to bring in the New Year than with a bunch of glitter and a smile?

I decided to challenge myself to not only use my Lime Crime Zodiac glitters, which I don't use often enough, but to also restrict myself to a 1-colour theme.

This proved challenging, because I love using several colours at once to create my daily unicorn mermaid looks, but it turns out I have a lot more gold products than I realised.

I show all of the products in the video, but please feel free to comment below if you have any questions about where to buy them, where I personally bought them from and how they compare to other similar products.

Make sure to subscribe to my channel to be notified when new videos are added, as well as catch up on my first batch of videos.

Looking forward to posting on here as regularly as possible!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Love + Lipstick

xx Lucy















No comments:

Post a Comment