Friday 28 February 2014

My Makeup Collection and Storage

Hello!

I've had a lot of requests from people who want to see my makeup collection and how I store it all. I will eventually film something quite comprehensive, but until I do, I thought I would share some quick photos to show the basic concept of how it's all set up. 

This is like a coridoor in our bedroom and the light is bright and great, but it comes in from the side which is unfortunate. Hopefully I can find a better place to do my makeup and film soon. 

The vanity and table are from ikea. I haven't shown my Alex drawers or my plastic tubs because they're too messy. I mainly focused on what I use on a daily basis and what's on display in my Makeup Glam Boxes. 

Feel free to comment if you have any questions. 

Love + Lipstick

Lucy Helena

PS. I am in no way bragging about how much makeup I have. This is purely to show you where all my money goes (literally) and to show how I store it. It's on display like this BECAUSE I've spent so much money over the last few years. Hopefully going forward I will be doing a lot more makeup work so I can start to get some return on my investment, but I also have a separate kit for client makeup, particularly a lot of shades of foundation etc and separate brushes. 

If you're in Sydney and would like to book me to do your makeup for a night out or special occasion, email lucyhelenamakeup@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment